Media Credentials for CES Asia
CES Asia Media badges provide access to CES Asia media day, exhibits, keynote addresses and conference sessions.
See details below for credential requirements and how to register. You are strongly encouraged to register in advance of the event. Please allow 10 business days for credentials to be reviewed. If you submit credentials after June 4, be prepared to show them on-site at CES Asia.
If you are not a credentialed Journalist or Industry Analyst, please register here as an Industry Attendee.
To complete your registration, submit one or more of the credentials listed below. Your Media registration will not be processed without credentials. We may ask for additional information.
- Letter from the producer on station/network letterhead or from a company email address that states you are covering CES Asia on assignment
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role
- Press ID
- Consumer technology article published within the past six months with your byline
- Consumer technology article published within the past six months quoting you as an industry analyst
- Cover of a market research report on consumer technology from the past six months listing you as a contributor
- Reports must be made independently and not solicited by exhibiting companies
Key Online Influencer
- 1 million or more YouTube subscribers
- 500,000 or more Twitter followers
- 500,000 or more Facebook friends
- 300,000 or more Instagram likes
- 300,000 or more We-media followers
- About page from a consumer technology website or blog listing you as an editorial contributor
- Consumer technology article or blog post published within the past three months with your byline
- Press ID
- Monthly traffic report from an external web analytics service
Communities, forums and users groups will not be considered for media accreditation
Online Media must also provide a recent monthly traffic report from an external web analytics service, like Google Analytics (or its equivalent), verifying the website publication or blog gets 20,000 or more unique monthly visitors (UMVs). The site must be previously established, independent and regularly updated with original and current consumer technology news.
- Masthead from current issue of a consumer technology publication listing you as an editorial contributor
- Consumer technology article published within the past three months with your byline
- Press ID Newsletters will not be considered for media accreditation
CES Asia reserves the right to deny an applicant for a Media badge if sufficient credentials are not provided.
Accreditation will NOT be granted to:
- Publishers, general managers, account representatives, sales executives, brand executives, PR/marketing and non-editorial media professionals
- Anyone whose principal purpose for attending CES Asia is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media
Media accreditation is reserved for working members of the Press and Industry Analysts only. This includes editors, reporters, producers, camera crews, still photographers and industry analysts.
A history of being registered at previous Consumer Technology Association (CTA)TM events does not guarantee approval or waive the accreditation requirement. Misconduct or misrepresentation of position and/or publication/news organization will bar you and your organization from all future CTA events.
We reserve the right to modify this policy without public notice and to revoke previously issued CES Asia accreditation/registration at any time.